Sunday, September 29, 2024

July Wrap Up

 Posting a July wrap up at the end of September?! It has been harder and harder to find time to sit down and update this journal. I know there will come a day when I'm grateful I have the little details written down about this special season of my life.

I am in the best years with my four little boys. I am very aware of these next few years and what a gift they are, and I am soaking them up. 

After our Seattle trip, highlights included Atomic Days and Emmett's birthday - including hosting a first ever birthday party. Our first born in 8!



Too cute! But the shirt messaging isn't true - ha!









We did the loop at Crater's for a youth activity which I brought the two big kids on with me.




Iron Bog Lake hike - Trisha and I took our families up one early morning during Atomic Days.







Uncle Travis let them take some long turns with his fishing pole.









Dad turned 75 earlier this year - we got upsetting news about a mass on his right lung that looked malignant but he turned out to be cancer free. What a gift each day with my parents is.













Justin conducted the birthday party of all parties - an escape room feel with puzzles for the kids to solve including "bones" he created for them to dig up. So fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment