Saturday, June 3, 2023

April Update

 April Upload - I can't believe how much snow we had in April still! Some fun things:

 - Chandos gave me the idea to put scriptures in our home so I wrote some on the floors. I missed the chance to do them on the walls prior to painting.

- Originally we were going to have them do stone all the way up to the windows but I made a change to drop it so those black windows have white siding all the way around - I want them to pop!

- Logan graduated from White Chapel Preschool. This was Lynette's last year doing preschool - the two big kids have certainly benefitted from her love and teaching! We will miss her - onto kindergarten! 

- Santos is one of my very favorites! He moved before the school year ended so we had to snag a pic.













































No comments:

Post a Comment