Sunday, July 31, 2022

Gender Reveal, Atomic Days with the Cannons, and Redfish

 The pictures uploaded backward, so we'll begin with Redfish.

I braved the Sawtooths on my own and decided to take the two bigs to Redfish lake for an overnighter. Justin couldn't get the time off and Mom offered to help with Beckham so we had a fast and furious 24 hours in the Sawtooths. I loved every second of the trip and booked another overnighter for August to hopefully take the whole family.





In the morning we did a bike ride around the lake and I let the kids hunt for minnows for a bit before taking off. This was our view from our campsite and I couldn't get over it! So beautiful.


We made hot chocolate on the fire.


Hot dogs for dinner


Ice cream after swimming







We rented kayaks and the boys each took turns riding, rowing, or being towed. Emmett caught seven minnows with his fish net!


Mitzi's in-laws came to Arco for Atomic Days. Her brother in-law had a lot of activities for the kids such as boat racing down the canal. 




The wet parade is getting more intense each year! Logan got completely soaked by the fire truck.





Dodgeball




I had my anatomy scan and we found out baby's gender. We are having another boy! The bigs were hoping for a sister ..."Why is it blue?" My friend Chelsie popped by to film the reveal for us. It was pretty windy so I almost missed what color came out of the cannon.





You are the best mom in the world <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment