Sunday, December 3, 2023

Halloween

We hosted a Halloween party for the kids the weekend before Halloween. We had fun decorating and creating Halloween themed snacks for the kids. Justin and I put together some minute to win it games, a cake walk, and had Halloween coloring and cookie decorating for them to do. We finished the day with Charlie Brown. It was three hours of chaos but I'm glad we did it. One of Emmett's friends came with a blue sparkly dress that got glitter all over my new house which made me a little crazy...but it vacuumed and mopped up fine so no sweat.

For Halloween this year the two big kids were the Kratt Brothers and I was Cruela Deville with her two stolen puppies - the two babies. We had a lot of people think Colby and Beckham were twins! It was a fun night - but freezing! We had soup at the ward trunk or treat but we didn't stay long - Justin took the two big kids trick or treating around the neighborhood while I took care of the two littles for bedtime. We had a fun Halloween season with our little boys.






We started a space unit for homeschool in October. We've done so many fun things along our learning of the planets and solar system. I am loving the choice to homechool this year.













Making mummy truffles for their party































Making the moon



playing with moon sand





No comments:

Post a Comment